Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would someone use to "smoke out" the tail lights, and possibly the headlights??
Thank you!

· Registered
422 Posts
VHT Niteshads. Comes in a can like spray paint. Look in the DIY section and there are a few boards about it.

· Registered
614 Posts
2x to Nite-shades, except I wouldn't recommend doing the headlights with it. You should bake your headlights to take them apart and black out the background. If you tint the lens, then the light output is going to really suffer. Just my 2 cents...

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna tint everything but the red "holes" on the tails! Its gonna look legit! I just bought black emblems with red writing. I may paint the writing though.

· Registered
647 Posts
IMO professionally painting them looks 100x mo better. Headlights can be done this way as well (just less black in the clear coat).

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ebay!!! I looked up 2010 scion xb emblem, they were a while down, but I found them. I did it on my phone so I don't have a link :/..... the tail lights are drying now! Its gonna be a btch getting the tape out of the holes without scratching.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Not too dark :)....... just got the tape off... will post pics in the AM for its dark out here in Jersey. A cop friend of mine told me not to go too dark because i will get pulled over.

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mind you the flash is on... more pics tomorrow hopefully

· Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no idea bud i just looked also... the only link i have left is the one to myebay won page, but heres a pic...

i checked the website of the company, and nothing

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.