Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm just driving along minding my business, going about 45 and coming up on a light that I have a green on, a lady in the lane going the other direction in a turn lane decides to pull right out in front of me so i had to swerve left to miss her and smashed the right rear corner panel of her car. Absolutely nothing I could do. Thankfully my son and lady were not in the car with me and I am okay. But god was I furious! here are some pics of the aftermath. And not to fret. I will have pics of the work after the body shop up tonight or tomm. Over $8000 worth of damage. They almost totaled it. No frame damage thou so it should be alright.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trust me I know. Even worse the person I hit did not have insurance so I was forced to go threw mine.. I didn't plan on selling it but your definitely right about the diminished value.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Trust me I know. Even worse the person I hit did not have insurance so I was forced to go threw mine.. I didn't plan on selling it but your definitely right about the diminished value.
Oh Lord..... she did not have insurance !!!!
Im glad you are ok
at least you can repair your car with your insurance

I think your insurance company lawyer's will be busy talking to that lady

again, glad that you are ok

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.