Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRD

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to get a CAI. Just need some help deciding. I want the most reliable and best increase in power for the money.

·
Registered
160 Posts
TRD!!!! Looks great, sounds great, gives a good boost in power and mileage (when your not pushing the pedal down to hear it). Comes with a sweet air intake grille that makes everyone go ooohhhh whats that?? I have it and have installed all the other brands on friends cars. TRD is the best in my opinion.

Jamie

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That grill does sound cool. LOL thanks for the help

·
Registered
160 Posts
MenniFresh said:
That grill does sound cool. LOL thanks for the help
FYI... You can buy it separately too LOL. For about $5. But then you'd be imitating TRD with another brand intake and thats just so un-cool. :rofl: Kidding of course, I won't stop you from whatever you want to do! I've got mixed bred suspension, hey you do what you gotta do right?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still leaning towards trd

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The engineering of the TRD has impressed the HECK out of me!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TartanJack said:
The engineering of the TRD has impressed the HECK out of me!
Wow the TRD sounds amazing. isnt it also the most expensive?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sparks_Scion_TRD_Parts said:
Its about $100 more than the other intakes, but its also 50 state legal and backed by Toyota's National Warranty.
So is it a full warranty? Say it breaks will they replace it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
It comes with a 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. There really isn't anything thats going to break unless someone breaks something during installation. Then that would be an install error. There really isn't much to these things for installing. Cake work...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh alright thanks. There are just too many mods on my list i dont know which one to do next. maybe i should do a poll to decide. lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I work for my xB. so i have a lot of extra money for after market parts. Would i enjoy it more if i got them all at the same time or seperately? I've had my xB for maybe a month and i've already bought rims, eyelids, tail tint, spoiler, and the premium sound. It feels like i'm going fast. Maybe cus i dont have summer all year i feel like i need to do everything now.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i will try to hold myself back lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Doesn't the TRD get you some time of warranty when you have it installed at a Toyota Dealer?

And how easy is this install? don't you have to like remove the fender?

·
Registered
254 Posts
i want.

·
Registered
739 Posts
If you are thinking of doing a self install, you can go to the TRD Sparks website and download install instructions and see what you are getting into.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I tried one CAI for my 2004 Hyundai Elantra. It was WEAPON-R SECRET WEAPON (the one with dual piping inside). I had great experience with it, everytime I step on the gas, it whistles and just kicks-in the power.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.