Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my pioneer upgraded stereo with a nav system in my 2008 Xb. It sounded great, I never had any problem with it.
I'm asking $250 shipped (U.S.)

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Re: F.S pioneer upgraded stereo

Man, if I had an extra 250 laying around... tuition for 3 kids in 2 schools is killing me.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Would it be alright to see a photo of the bar code/product number area along with a general photo of the condition of the head unit? There's a great chance I'll take this off your hands. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts

It looks pretty good. Do you know if there's a place to connect an amplifier's remote wire? Or is that going to involve some definite wire splicing? Having the RCA outputs is the whole reason why I want this unit, I don't really want to cut up all my harnesses for an aftermarket unit, but I can deal with cutting for the remote wire.

And are you firm on this price?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I had a subwoofer connected to it. It doesn't have an amp remote output or power antenna output so I spliced into the gray wire at the units plug which is power with the key on

·
Registered
5 Posts

Hi ullimc.....

I would like to buy your deck please, I saw your ebay post and if you would like to sell it right now for $200 w/shipping I'll pay pal you the funds.

let me know bud

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.