Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

I have two complete sets of stock hubcaps, rims and tires. Only driven on by our two 2008 XB's for a couple of days while waiting on getting the new tires and rims.

Asking $150 per set

God bless
John Reynolds
Tacoma, WA
253-970-6680
[email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: F/S 2008 Stock rims and tires

I know it is a stretch, but could you check UPS, FedEx or DHL shipping to 40324, I wish I was in WA state as that ismuch cheaper than stock tire replacements, Just great to have sitting in the garage waiting on mine to need replaced.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi John,

I'm interested in purchasing one of your sets of tires and rims, but am concerned about the shipping costs. Could you get a quote for shipping to zip 01845 and let me know what it is?

Thanks,

Rob

robeastwik AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
195 Posts

I am also selling a complete set of new stock rims and tires with caps, nuts and all. Drove out of the dealer and got new rims after 77 Miles. I am in LA and can arrange a meet for the transaction, let me know ASAP.

Sonicmyk, send me a PM. Then we'll go from there. $200.00 OBO

G

·

Hey John,
I live about 30 mins away here in Olympia Wa and would love to by your rims/tires. I can come get them this week. Ill be in Tacoma on sunday (I know its mothers day). When you mean rims and hubcaps do you mean you have one set of rims and one set of hubcaps? Im looking for accual rims with tires for my 08 scion xb if thats what you got holla at me.
James

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Not sure about shipping but will check on it.

James sent you an e-mail with my phone number, give me a call. I am home all week.

For some reason I am not getting notification that there are replies to my post, gotta figure that one out

God bless
John

·
Registered
635 Posts

Washington Peeps........ :wave:

I moved ehre a few years ago from WA, up near the Everett area. I know it has nothing to do wtih the post, but wanted to shout out to my WA peeps.

G

·

rev got your msg im looking for like "real" rims not hubcaps ya know? Like the stock alloy rims.

bill whats up

OT:I saw a gold RS in Tacoma last weekend but couldnt catch up to it

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

gldnchld360 said:
rev got your msg im looking for like "real" rims not hubcaps ya know? Like the stock alloy rims.

bill whats up

OT:I saw a gold RS in Tacoma last weekend but couldnt catch up to it
It didn't have red tape on the front did it?

G

·

what the gold rs I saw in Tacoma? IDK I just saw the back. She had a fine a$$ though!

·
Registered
1 Posts

I also have a set of new tires,Got the car, drove the 20 miles to the wheel dealer. They are now sitting in my garage. The pressure indicators have been removed. I live on the coast of central fl. (cocoa).
Price $200.
Interested? drop a line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.