Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
how much you looking to spend? i have the eibach sportlines with a 1.2" drop in the front, and a 2.2" drop in the rear for 199, the pro kit which has less drop for 219 and the progress sport springs for 209. not advertising, just tryin to help ya out, so you dont have to go to ebay, lol. not too familiar with the TRD ones. my suggestion would be eibach.

·
Registered
658 Posts
What do you got Peebols?Are they for free haha.tell me what you got and how much maybe we can work some thing out.thanks Gordo:)
Peebols has used DF210's for $250.

eBay usually has Tanabe's NF210's and DF210's for right around $200/$215 shipped. West coast tends to have more tuner friendly parts stores but not so much on the east coast. Fastscions.com sells Tanabe's all day for around $230.

For used you should never spend over $200/$210 shipped for anything. TRD's used, you shouldn't spend over $150 shipped.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peebols has used DF210's for $250.

eBay usually has Tanabe's NF210's and DF210's for right around $200/$215 shipped. West coast tends to have more tuner friendly parts stores but not so much on the east coast. Fastscions.com sells Tanabe's all day for around $230.

For used you should never spend over $200/$210 shipped for anything. TRD's used, you shouldn't spend over $150 shipped.[/tHANKs for the infoTARDIS Iam still shopping around.its like there is so many choices.But I will remeber what you say bro.

·
Registered
658 Posts
tHANKs for the infoTARDIS Iam still shopping around.its like there is so many choices.But I will remeber what you say bro.
I would suggest Tanabe. They are sort of the standard with Eibach being a close second. I don't like the Eibachs as much since they're spec'd to give you an unlevel drop where the Tanabe's are spec'd at level measurements. If you have a giant sub box in the back, the Eibachs will be more level since they'll have a bunch of weight over them.

Basically when I get a set of coils in the near future, I will go Tanabe 100%. I'll get the NF210's for a more functional/minimal scrape drop. If that's not a concern I will go DF210 for as much drop as possible.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Tanabe I will start checking them out,I dont want to drop more than a in the front and 1.5 in the rear would that be the nf 210's Tardis?
If you don't want to be super low to the point of driving at angles to get up things you'll want the NF210's. They offer a low and level look but are a better riding set and a more practical set for daily driving and minimal damage with a drop.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I dropped on Hotchkis and scrapped on EVERYTHING, then i got new tires that were beefier and it raised my car about .5-1 inch and I haven't scraped yet.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the stock steelys on with the stock size tire.I replaced the orginalls with Yokahumas (how ever you spell it)But they are the same size as stock tires.I know that manufactors are a little differnt with the size even if they say the same size.Peebols I seen you sent me a pm but I couldnt get it so I could read it.I guess its about the springs you mentioned.Can you tell me what you got or try sending another pm thanks Gordo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.