Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

That really looks sweeeeeeet. Blew away mine and I thought mine looked great. Nice. :yes:

Is it dropped? Doen't look it but it sits real classy. :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I added alot of accessories, if you are going to do it do it right eh. I love it.

I havent dropped it, not sure if I am going to. I get worried with some of the driveways around here, they are built weird.

·
Registered
281 Posts
callmemrbill said:
Thank you. I added alot of accessories, if you are going to do it do it right eh. I love it.

I havent dropped it, not sure if I am going to. I get worried with some of the driveways around here, they are built weird.
Not dropping mine either. The roads in Tulsa suck, plus I smacked a driveway entrance pretty hard the other day just pulling into a shopping center. :wallbash:

Your ride looks great!! :clapping:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ouch Tulsa Toaster :eek:hno:!!!!!

Hope the underside is ok. Our roads in MA. really rot, potholes, overtared humps, so I gottcha on that. My drop was little more than subtle so I haven't hit yet. :x Hope yours is still ok. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
nice accessories.. down to the pedals ..nice!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
is that as high as the cargo cover thing goes?

cuz i was thinking of getting one that would hold a tv and make it come up along with it!! :naughty:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am pretty sure that is as high as it goes. It attaches to the backs of the seats and then hooks to the door and on the sides. So there is not much play in it. But it is easy to pop on and off so that is nice. Not sure how well a TV would work with the cargo cover though, if it did that would be sweet.

Thanks for all the compliments, I work hard to keep it looking nice and I am glad to have it in such good company with all the other sweet xB's on this site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts