Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Re: Some random pics of my 08 XB on 20's and 5% limo black tint all the way arou

hey FRANKNUT12

your xB is lookin good on those 20's!! how is it to drive with the 5% limo tint? it looks kinda dark on the front windows - can you see out at night?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah the mods look great. Can I bug you for the details on the rear spoiler?
Where did you buy it?
Who makes it?
And how much did it cost?
Did they match the paint or did you have to do that yourself?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comps. :)

all my cars that i have and had in the past have all been limo tint so i am kinda used to it......but to answer your question yea its a lil dark......lol.........but when driving you can still see cars and lights.......the main reason i went so dark is because i alway put a lot of money in car audio in my toys lol.....ill post som pics of that as well

i will post pics of the finished product soon.........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i actually bought the car with the wing........but there are disributors on e-bay selling the wings match painted for a desent price..........not sure how hard it is to install tho.......

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Re: Some random pics of my 08 XB on 20's and 5% limo black tint all the way arou

coastarippa said:
Yeah the mods look great. Can I bug you for the details on the rear spoiler?
Where did you buy it?
Who makes it?
And how much did it cost?
Did they match the paint or did you have to do that yourself?
hey coastarippa

the spoiler is from Scion - you can get one here:

http://trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=570&Part_cat=27&parts_id=1554

·
Registered
31 Posts
Damn those 20's look small on there! It's a sweet look though. Do you have any room to drop it a little and lose that gap between the wheels/fender?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are BACCARAT WHEELS and i was thinking of bagging it but not really sure where to buy the parts or if they even make a kit for th 08 yet

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

FRANKNUT12 said:
They are BACCARAT WHEELS and i was thinking of bagging it but not really sure where to buy the parts or if they even make a kit for th 08 yet
what size tires are you running?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts