Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gone for a while, don't know why I left but I'm back, you can thank Eviljack for that. Any body miss me? These are pics of mods I've done since I've been away. Let me know what you think. I got the tail lights from ebay, super Beautiful L.E.D. tail lights. Definitely think all xB's need mud flaps because the doors and the rear always used to get dirty right? And they give it a rally look. You like them? Oh and I got the biggest rear view mirror money can buy. It's the biggest Broadway mirror they make. You like!? Only an xB can pull that off.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great pics of a great ride! Good to have you back! I was beginning to think that you were balled up in Rhombus' spare tire well...

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Hey man glad your back. Missed on here. Hey I love the decal on the headlight. I was thinking fo doing something similar but wasn't sure how it would look. Me likey. Nice mods all around and welcome back. Oh by the way that thing I sent ya, its not sent yet. Still working out the kinks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The next thing I want to do is get some headers and exhaust, to go along with my cold air intake, thats probably the easiest way to get Horse Power with "bolt-on" mods.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I think the mud flaps give it a "beefier" look. I loved the way they came out. I was tired of seeing dirt and mud slinged on to my doors and rear bumper so I got some universal mud flaps at Pepboys. Definitely adds intimidation.

·
Registered
613 Posts
ride looks good, Where did you get that 2.4 emblem? it is N I C E!!!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Yo sonicmyk, I got headers and intake in the mail. Headers suppsed to be here friday gonna slap them on saturday. Also gonna paint the calipers. After that photoshop you did for me with my wheels, well it just won't be complete without some red calipers.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:eek:

Ha, guess what I just put on my xB!

, yes I did... hahaha, should have taken pictures but it got late. Will have some pix of them soon!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Eric said:
I've seen those lately on a lot of WRXs & wondered, does that serve a purpose, or is it just for looks?
Yeah they're supposed to reduce drag and save a bit of gas milage.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts