Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Actually Shan that looks like the #2 RS that was at Scion VIP. He doesn't have the LED taillights, or TRD exhaust that were on at the show, but those could have easily been added later that day. However he does have the same decal in the rear windows that the #2 RS I saw had. Plus I think thats a Maryland plate and thats where the guy was from.

Wait scratch that. The first RS I don't know about. However if you look farther down in the photos you will see a RS with TRD exhaust, LED tails and maryland plate. THAT RS5 is #2 of 2500.

·
Registered
266 Posts
You didn't get a pic of my ride... I was there. Shame. Oh well, all that means is eviljack doesn't get to see what's coming at him next time we meet! I'll try to post my pics soon. They let me take an entire tray of pork, it was awesome!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh, I didn't get there till about 4:00pm. Couldn't get there any earlier do to the event falling on a National Guard drill weekend. The event was supposed to last until 9. I wonder why so many people left so early? I felt kinda lonely.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
threadjack......

Ross, you're in Guards? Very cool! My dh was for 18 yrs and went AFR after coming back from a year in Iraq. Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yea I'm in the guard. Hold the parade though, I haven't yet had the chance to serve overseas. I'm sure it's but a matter of time before my number rolls around. Think of all the mod money I would come home with...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ross, I posted the ??, not evil. I just put "threadjack" since I was going off topic of the OP's subject.

Oh yeah, that'd be some nice mod money! Wish I'd have had the Scion when my DH was there!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Sorry Shancopp, it was late and I guess "threadjack" was rolling around in my head so i thought "eviljack." My bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts