Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody in south Caly?! I want to take the initiative to get people together for like a show and tell for our xB's, but I don't know anybody in my area. So if you're in South California shout out, and Ill get a California chapter of "newscionxb" up and going! Anybody with me?!?! I went to a meeting in West Covina with the FUSCION club and it was a mass off dedication and committment. It was sooo much fun seeing all the Scion enthusiasts together and having a good time. They were so inviting and friendly. The moderator took the time to introduce me to the rest of the members and talked about how I was a Graphic designer guy (I've done some work for those guys before) They were sooo organized and together. I want that with our "Squad" but I wish we werent so spread out accross the country but at least we could get "chapters" going like a California one!!! So who's with me? South-Californians anywhere?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: South Caly ! ! !

Hey there. I'm here in the OC.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
South Caly Chapter NewScionxB! ! !

Kool thanks for the support guys. I want us to be the first to meet up and represent our "Club NewScionxB" if you want to call it that. We have to make it one first right? I was thinking of a meet at Universal City Walk which seems to be in our area somewhat. Hasn't been scheduled yet but plan to have it within the upcoming months. Who can make it ? Lets do this !

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am down for a meet, but my schedule is really tight haha. Im free on monday nights though.

BTW, scionmyk, is that a vortex generator near your spoiler?

Looks like the ones on evos

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
boooosty said:
I am down for a meet, but my schedule is really tight haha. Im free on monday nights though.

BTW, scionmyk, is that a vortex generator near your spoiler?

Looks like the ones on evos
Yes those are vortex gens on my box. I love the look they give to the car. Efficient? Not too sure, but I hope so. Alright, so lets get some more xB owners to commit and get this Chapter rolling. Mondays sound great, Im gonna design a banner with the "NewscionxB" logo so that we can take pictures with our cars with the banner and show off to everybody else on the site that we got the first chapter going. Ill set up a meeting for early next month at Universal City Walk. Updates will be posted here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awesome. Im working on a banner right now for a meet, and will set a date a month in advance so that everyone has a chance to plan. I was thinking on a monday. Thanks for the support. Maybe we can get Eric to come meet with us from North Caly. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.