Scion XB Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I stuck my hands in the holes and lines the inside of the outer door shell. I then put more on the inner door shell. I then put more on the inside of the door panel. I still need to put eDead V4 on top of the deadening on the inner door shell.

I could probably do more on the inner door panel, but oh well...

·
Registered
119 Posts
To me it is worth it.
It's not that much weight, consider the weight of an amp or sub, larger rims and tires...
With just deadening, and not even finished, the base system sounds that much better. I can't wait to get it all in there ( I recall saying that during my teenage years, but I digress :p )

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Is the stuff your using lighter then dynamat? I remember installing some dynamat on my friends truck. We only did where the actual speaker were mounted, that alone made a huge difference, However I recall dynamat being rather heavy.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
eviljack said:
Is the stuff your using lighter then dynamat? I remember installing some dynamat on my friends truck. We only did where the actual speaker were mounted, that alone made a huge difference, However I recall dynamat being rather heavy.
i can not imagine that it would add that much weight - probably like carrying a few gallons of water on board...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.