Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i made a few upgrades and wanted to show em off

i think the spoiler and mudguards really changed the look of the car a lot

let me know your thoughts. my next upgrades I might consider HIDs, eyelids, or some light-tinting. I'm not sure. any reccomendations?

one more with road salt

· Registered
661 Posts
Spoilers makes it look sweet. I added the mud flaps too. I think it makes it appear lower too. but install of em is great and easy plus no metal to drill into. All plastic.

· Registered
845 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
I love the spoiler. I'm getting one for my 12 xb soon! Is yours from eBay? And is the install as simple as it looks? I'm definitely considering mud flaps til after driving mine this winter... So much gunk gets tossed up on the sides.

· Premium Member
709 Posts
mud flaps + spoiler + roof rack looks nice and aggressive :boxing:

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the spoiler. I'm getting one for my 12 xb soon! Is yours from eBay? And is the install as simple as it looks? I'm definitely considering mud flaps til after driving mine this winter... So much gunk gets tossed up on the sides.
Yes, I got the eBay one and it matched pretty well

Ditto to what 5zero4 said, I think the reason you have to take them off is the angle of the bolt

· Registered
185 Posts
Yes, I got the eBay one and it matched pretty well
awesome news because i was planning on buying one off there. Do you happen to have the link to which one you bought? And did it come with the mounting templates? Like where to drill the holes?

· Registered
979 Posts
Thanks for the link! I appreciate it!

Kind of weird that the back wheels have to come off..Why's that?
I think it's just to make room for the screwdriver. I put mudguards on mine without removing any wheels. I have had to replace one this year and one last year due to breakage.

· Registered
846 Posts
When you installed them, did you have any trouble aligning them up with the front ones? They're not that big.

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no logo or anything, and they fit flush against the wheel well / exterior

they're actually pretty sturdy too. I definitely like these more than like an actual flap, but how functional they are I can't really say

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.