Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it came time to start over. I needed to change the system before SEMA so I tore it out yesterday. Figured if I dont tear it out, I would just put it off. So here it is. All out and ready for the rebuild. Now just need to figure out what I want to do back there.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Re: Start Over

wow man i love the 4 racing seats! fun for the whole family! :rofl:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It is coming along. Trying to finish it up before a show this weekend. Not sure that is going to happen though. More worried about SEMA then anything.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

here is the updated pics. Finished it up today. It is all one peice in there. It is all molded together. No seams at all in it. Turned out pretty good. couple pics as I did it today.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Interesting look.

I've never been a speaker-box-in-truck kind of guy, but that fabrication looks clean and nice. The gray works well with the interior shading and the blue ties in nicely with it.

What about a sheathing in brushed or polished aluminium?

·
Registered
613 Posts
can you be my sponsor??? please!!! j/k but man i would love to gut my xB and do some crazy stuff like that!

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
I look at that and think 3 things:

1. Wow that looks good.
2. Man, I wish I had that much cash around to blow
3. How the heck would I take my son rally racing with that in the back?

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
xseveredveganx said:
Duct tape.
:rofl: Good one, xseveredveganx

Actually, we use vinyl tape and bungee cords and a tray in my class I hitch for the car and a few things, but we need the inside for stuff like chairs, a canopy, the box of wheels and a cooler or two. I guess if there was a flat hard cover for over the speakers. I'd be afraid of poking a hole in one of them. It looks like it's about 5-6 inches above the normal floor back there.

My box is definitely NOT a showpiece. It gets a lot of use carting kids and their stuff around, and as such I am very leery of putting anything remotely nice into mods.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.