Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is my set up now....front and rear muffler delete. It sounded really awesome when I installed it but now couple months later...not so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82R00_ZD108

I still want it to be loud I like it loud I just don't like the drone noise it makes. I know the Tsudo sounds nice but I'm thinking of putting mufflers back on (one) and getting a catless header from ebay. How would that sound? Note: I am a car enthusiast, not a mechanic haha

·
Registered
43 Posts
We should compare.....ill see what i can do with a cellphone video

·
Registered
661 Posts
Same as many have gotten and have said is fairly loud.

Its gotta be the same one as all the other similar ebay ones. All roughly the same price. Dont know if its the raspy loud or straight pipe loud or what. I havent gotten but have thought of too until other said not to. My exhaust will be the trd tail muffler (came with my B) and I have a tsudo scuba waiting install. Itll be my summer exhaust. Winter will be stock scuba and straight tail muffler.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Same as many have gotten and have said is fairly loud.

Its gotta be the same one as all the other similar ebay ones. All roughly the same price. Dont know if its the raspy loud or straight pipe loud or what. I havent gotten but have thought of too until other said not to. My exhaust will be the trd tail muffler (came with my B) and I have a tsudo scuba waiting install. Itll be my summer exhaust. Winter will be stock scuba and straight tail muffler.
So it might sound ok but unfortunately after years of being on car forums, people have different opinions of loud.
The only video that's recent that I saw it wasnt to loud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwO56foPEj0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
661 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.