Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after much testing as you can probalby see by my test thread I figured this out.

Go to the following website:

http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa

Create a map based on where you have driven your xB or where you have visited or whatever you want. Then after you select it save it to your computer. Then upload the image into photobucket or whatever. You can get a HTML link for your blogs straight from the web site but I can't find a way to get those to work on here. Anyways here is the current status of the states I have driven my xB in. So far a total of 17 states, but I am planning a road trip to Maine and going to hit all the states on the way up.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
So far:
(OK-> map didn't work . . . )
It is:
South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama.

Though, I've only had it since June . . .
Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania will follow soon enough.

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TartanJack said:
(OK-> map didn't work . . . )
Yeah thats the problem I was having. You can't just use the linkage it gives you. Its HTML code but doesn't work on here. You actually have to save the map as an image and then upload it to photobucket and post it here. Its a cool program but can be a PITA.

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Too.... darn... complicated....

Mine: PA and NJ. Of course, I've only had the thing since November 07.

In any xB.. see eviljack's picture, but delete NY and CT and DE :)

· Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TulsaToaster said:
MidlifeCrisis said:
I'd put up a map but it would be pretty boring since I've only driven it in OK.
Yikes!!! I just realized mine hasn't been out of OK yet either :( I gotta get out more.
Yeah you remember I was talking to you on the phone as I drove through OK hehe.
Yeah bob drive my xB through quite a few of those states as well. On the way home I fell asleep in Colorado and woke up in kansas.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Update-
As of last weekend:

· Registered
74 Posts
I am kinda happy that I have had my xB for 3 months and only have 2100 miles on it :yes:. I just took it down to Key West this past weekend.....only other trip it has made was up to Orlando. Other than that all of my driving is done in and around Miami.

· Registered
783 Posts
i bought mine from a dealer in texas, over the internet, but it was shipped to a dealer in my hometown. so, i've only driven it in Arkansas, but, my box has been around.

· Registered
94 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.