Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not the Red October type of stealth sub...

It's done! I started my Labor Day weekend by finishing my stealth subwoofer install. It's a Rockford Fosgate 8" subwoofer in a sealed box under my front passenger seat. I power it with a Kenwood monoblock amp. You can read more details in the latest chapter of my webpage (link in my signature, below).

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice work and writeup.

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
746 Posts
very good, whats the inner volume and hows it sound? very detailed, I'm very pleased with this look.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I'd like to see someone do 2 12" woofers under the rear seat. its possible with some elbow grease.

·
Registered
647 Posts

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
No, not the Red October type of stealth sub...

It's done! I started my Labor Day weekend by finishing my stealth subwoofer install. It's a Rockford Fosgate 8" subwoofer in a sealed box under my front passenger seat. I power it with a Kenwood monoblock amp. You can read more details in the latest chapter of my webpage (link in my signature, below).
Excellent job on sub box. I've been building boxes for 17 yrs and this is an excellent , well planned and developed enclosure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.