Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put a large sticker on one of their windows? Im thinking about putting one on my back windows, but I'm not sure if rolling it up and down will take it off. I had one on the back window of my explorer and the rear wiper didn't take it up, but I figured I would ask all my fellow boxers if anyone had any experience

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
The rear depends primarily on the specifics of the vinyl used. Some will last years with the wipers. Others won't last hardly at all.

I've been thinking of a LARGE rear graphic on mine, making the rear glass into a flag-> either a pirate one or another historic one (thinking esp. of the Rev War South Carolina "LIBERTY" one (the "Fort Moultrie" one) using gray vinyl and leaving the rest red on black as background. It may mean removing what I have on parts of it now . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Oh, DUH . . .
I was thinking the hatch. The ones on the door windows should be fine, unless you get crap vinyl. I've done it, but just short term, without issue.

I was thinking about the rear wiper, which is MUCH harder on vinyl than the window winders.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey ..that's the Griswold's family truckster!

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Yep. And the back, back window winds down . . .

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have large red transformers decal on my back window and yesterday I put "Scion" banner decal across my upper windshield.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.