Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to add halos to the stock headlights? I haven't taken them apart, but from the outside it looks like they could sit right on that ring around the headlights

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ad does anyone know what the diameter is on them for the halos?

·
Premium Member
271 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeeeeaaaaa 200 bucks is a bit much. I can buy new headlights with it all in for that price. I've found the rings on a few sites with the Colors I want for 13-20 a ring. They have different sizes, I'm just looking to find out how big it is without taking my headlights apart

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that around the outside housing? I'm sure you can picture what I'm talking about. Just want to be sure before I start this one. Thank you for the input

·
Registered
528 Posts
There's a company that makes them specificially for the 2nd gen called Oracle. You can get the kit and it's reasonably priced. More reasonably priced than $200...

I can kind of vision what you're talking about, but I'd rather keep the ring on the inside between the housing and the projector itself. It would be much more hidden.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.