Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to stream music via bluetooth to the radio? I have a stock radio in (the one with the lcd screen), what are my options? Has anyone done this yet, and how is it working??

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have the stock radio in my 2012 and I use Bluetooth all the time. Not sure about te older ones though

·
Registered
23 Posts
I use bluetooth in 2012 as well, but do you just use bluetooth for your phone or do you also stream music wirelessly through bluetooth...

we were wondering if the music portion was possible..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Like 8tracks and pandora? Yea I use mine quite a bit

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told by the dealer that the factory bluetooth head unit would be good for phone calls only. Didn't make much sense to me, and it would have been cheaper to put a whole new radio in. So I compromised and found this handy little gadget Amazon.com: Belkin Bluetooth Car Hands-Free Kit for Apple iPod, Apple iPhone, BlackBerry,and Android Smartphones, US Version: MP3 Players & Accessories
It does exactly what I want. Now I can play music and stream wirelessly without having to plug my phone in like a barbarian!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.