Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Do you know if this is true? I sent an email to fastscions and they said they were sold out and discontinued. I went to the Strup site and it is still showing the exhaust for order at 500 bucks. I just want to make sure it is still available through other sources. Maybe fastscions no longer sells them for some reason but if they are discontinued then oh well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
check ebay for it. it might be around the same price as fasscions but theyll have it

·
Registered
13 Posts
not sure if its discontinued, but i bought the strup exhaust a year ago from fastscions and it was on sale at the time for $350

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fastscions site doesnt have it available for the 08-12 xb. The Strup site has it but it is for 500 bucks! Im thinking I may go with Magnaflow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually placed the order from your link but later got a message saying the part was no longer in stock and they update their site. They didn't say they would re stock either so they returned my money back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have used Google like no other but the places that advertise it, I call them but say they dont have any in stock. For 300 bucks and descent sound and performance; it cant be beat. And it was not an axle back either. Im calling Strup and see what is going on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just called and it seems only one person takes phone calls. I am sending an email and see whats up.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I heard a rumor that Strup may be done... I really hope this isn't true as I wanted/want their headers but that's what some people are saying. ...and no, I won't say who I heard it from but I trust them as they've worked with Charles Strup since he was with DC Sport. Again, I hope its not true but that's what I heard.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ouch! Lets wait and see. Hopefully, they are not done.

·
Premium Member
2011 Scion xB Release Series 8.0 SoundWave
747 Posts
So I spoke to some other people. I'll leave it at this. If I were a betting man I would comfortably bet the farm that Strup was unfortunately done.
you may be right. I ordered a Strup CEL Eliminator and they said they were out and then my order was sent to Weapon R. Works excellent though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.