Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey, I'm planning on ordering the Strup Header for the '08 xB this weekend. So far the best price I've found is about $390 after shipping. Anyone have a hookup, or know where I might be able to find one cheap? I was gonna go for the WR header, but the Strup just looks so much cleaner and well-polished. Of course price is a factor, so if I find out how much that WR header is gonna cost it may steer me in the other direction...

Part # is T41103

·
Registered
266 Posts
From what I read, 8-10hp, but I don't know if that's on a stock exhaust or it adds 8-10 if you already have an aftermarket exhaust... anyone else know the answer to that question?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Alright I still haven't bought my header since I've been waiting to see the difference between the strup and weapon-r headers. Since WR still hasn't released theirs, I think I'm just gonna go ahead and get the strup. My question is what is the difference between the ceramic and stainless steel strup header? I've found them both for the same cost.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Thanks for the info, eviljack! I am a delaware resident so tax-free wohoo, and you know i'm a Scikotic. I'm more for show than I am for go, so the stainless might be for me. But then again, I guess I should consider the ceramic foated for its obvious benefits. I'll probably go with whatever peer pressure tells me to do. Anyway, that $600 bonus check from uncle sam should be here this coming month, and I may have to wait for that to come before I get this mod. I just ordered my sirius tuner & fit kit and grille the other day so I'm running a little low on ruples. I'll definitely go through you though since that's a savings of $50 over what I've found so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts