Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will wheels from my '04 Subaru Impreza WRX fit onto the '08 Scion xB? I saw a presentation from a Scion guy that made me believe that they might. I was wondering if you guys would know because I'm going to sell my car for the '08 xB and I'd like to keep my summer wheels/tires from the Subie if possible.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Thats a big negative good buddy. I found out the other day while researching this info(before joining this thread) that the subaru runs the same bolt pattern as VW. Which would be 5x100. Tis a shame really that the xB's don't run that pattern cause I have some killer wheels on my Jetta that I would love to put on a xB. 18x8 front and 18x9 rear. Five spoke, black with polished lip. The lip on the rears is wide enough to accomidate my cell phone.

However I do believe that the scion xB's will accomidate any wheel that can be run on a Jeep, bolt wise not sure about offset.
The Jeeps run 5x4.5 which if I did my research right is the same as 5x114. Which I hope is right because I have a set of rims I bought for my Jeep that would look killer on the xB if they fit right.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I am gonna have to change what I said above about subie wheels. I just found out by accident while do searches for something else, that in fact wheels from a 2005-2007 wheels will definatly fit the xB. At least based on bolt pattern. So I was correct about subie wheels prior to 2005, but 2005 and later will work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts