Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Pictures old and a bit off but it's the only one I got, I'm running 2 Pioneer Champion 10's in a ported box faced up. Best system I've had so far, I'm kickin about 2000W right now which I'm more than fine with. I'm thinkin about cleaning up and just getting a single JL 15 in a ported box though.

Oh and Greg, I never got a chance to say but dude I see your xB posted everywhere on here and ClubxB and gotta give you mad props for all the work you've done, you and DJMoonBass have been my main inspirations for the work I've been doing on my B. Since I seen you do your headliner and door panels, I got a quick off topic question real quick: Would suede be a good candidate to cover the headliner in and what kind of glue did you use?

Attachments

· Registered
149 Posts
Thanks Garry. I have to say that Justin has far outpassed me in LED work, his set-up is intense to say the least. As for using suede it works fine. The xB headliner is actually not hard to cover especially compaired to a tC. I've just used 3M 90 spray on suede and it has worked fine, just have to let it tack up properly before laying the suede.
So how long does the spray usually take to tack? I've only used heavy duty spray adhesive doing carpet in my old Camaro, and even then it was "spray heavily, work quickly", I would think the proper way of using it is different because the ends started coming up in the summer. And yeah dude, thats for sure, he's always gotta be the guy that 1-ups everyone before they even think about doing something lol. I got some LEDs in my car, but I'm just kinda picky on how things work and look. Right now I got blue strips in all the foot wells mounted to a switch in the blank next to the shifter, about to wire up 2 white eagle eye pods both under the hood to a switch and in the cargo area to the existing light, and I'm rewiring my white underbody puddle lights that I had wired to the dome, but hated the way I did it (just plain stupid and hazerdous and ugly) so I'm redoing that as well. Next comes the fog machine hahahaha!

· Registered
149 Posts
Funny youve mentioned. Actually tried go do such foe halloween trunk or treat. Needed a more powerful converter. But is a summer plan of mine. Along with other show stopperness.
Lol it was actually an inside joke about Justin. He's got an all out club in his car with like a professional laser machine, a fog machine and a number of LEDs that nears the population of China lol. Maybe look him up and ask what he did? I don't think he ever did a DIY for some of his more outlandish stuff but the dudes car is insane to say the least.

· Registered
149 Posts
I'm sure he'll pop back up sooner or later, they always do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.