Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Kicker installed by someone, so i'm not sure how to get my car to recognize it again.

I disconnected the battery to install my TRD CAI, and now my head unit doesn't recognize my sub...(ie my sub isn't working).

Normally theres a option in the menu of the head unit...under Menu...Audio...that lets you adjust a subwoofer...well its no longer an option anymore. I have the upgraded head unit...not the stock but not the GPS version.

Is there a reset switch on my headunit, or perhaps my amp that i need to hit?

Please help, I need the boom back in my box!

thanks in advance,
joe

·
Registered
124 Posts
look in ur owners manual u need to have your key half way switched to acc then hit the ssp button and this is the (hidden menu ) where u can change the name on the radio and all that fun stuff there will be a option for subs push the dial in and it will turn it on then you will get all of your sub controls back when your car is on and you press ssp

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks a lot guys! I dug around the owners manual today and found it.

i've been to that 'secret' menu before, to change my opening message and light color to blue... but i didn't know you had to tell it to recognize a subwoofer.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
56 Posts
What ARE all those options for the subwoofer anyway? Is there a way to turn the sub off and on? I have the base unit for the 2010, and the subwoofer that TRD Sparks sells, the bazooka one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.