Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I need some help to make a right decision of looking for a new car, I found which seems to me a good deal 2015 coupe with mileage of 19k only for $15k , what do you think , is that worth it or should i be pay more attention because of low price
Please let me know your opinion before i will get on the way to dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone
I need some help to make a right decision of looking for a new car, I found which seems to me a good deal 2015 coupe with mileage of 19k only for $15k , what do you think , is that worth it or should i be pay more attention because of low price
Is this forum dead ? I hoped that I will get at least some suggestions

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello everyone
I found another one Scion Coupe for Sale, Savings from $14,650 3rd one from the top , mileage a bit higher but price looks good $9k
So what everybody think ? Should it sound like a good deal or not ? Not sure what to decide

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Yeah unfortunately this forum is pretty dead. Our 2nd gen xBs have not changed (mechanically) since 2008. The car is now dated: thirsty engine, archaic 4-speed automatic or notchy 5-speed manual, small gas tank, and no real updates except a cosmetic refresh in 2011. The styling and utility set it apart, but...

There are better choices out there. The Kia Soul has had its drivetrain updated at least twice and an electric option is available. The Honda Fit (I just bought one last December) offers a great combination of quality, utility, interior space, and fuel economy in a small package for an attractive price. Also check out the Honda Civic and Mazda 3: they are more expensive but have their own good selling points.

Good luck with your search!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.