Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
They are attached by metal clips. You need to get a wide flathead under the skinny ends of the plastic to push back the metal claps.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TC Sun Visors

The reason I asked if TC sun visors with extensions would fit in a 2008 xB is I hate how short the visors are! Please look on eBay at item # 250766926707 and completed listing # 140535422119 and see pictures of TC sun visors. Some of other TC visors are shown without extendsions. I don't know anybody near me here in Wisconsin that has a TC so I can measure them to see if they will fit my 08 xB. So any help about these visors will be greatly appreciated

· Premium Member
848 Posts
cool beans! now i know who will remove mine next time around...

ps. they were just as big of a pita to put back in.

pps. here's another stumper for me: how to get the black volume piece out of the silver steering wheel trim piece...

· Registered
979 Posts
The reason I asked if TC sun visors with extensions would fit in a 2008 xB is I hate how short the visors are! Please look on eBay at item # 250766926707 and completed listing # 140535422119 and see pictures of TC sun visors. Some of other TC visors are shown without extendsions. I don't know anybody near me here in Wisconsin that has a TC so I can measure them to see if they will fit my 08 xB. So any help about these visors will be greatly appreciated
I like your idea. I too have been frustrated/blinded because of our short visors. I looked through some of the seller's stuff. He has Xb visors too. Email and ask if he'll do a side-by-side comparison for you. He has the cars, maybe he could even try to put a Tc visor in an Xb. (Maybe Phobic could run over there and try it since it's so easy:p)

I may even contact him about an intermittent wiper stalk. I really want that mod, but am too cheap to pay for the ones I've been able to find online and can't find anything at local bone yards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.