Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard people talk about places that install sunroofs. I definitely would consider getting one. Anybody know of these rumored places unannounced to me? Prices?

·
Registered
119 Posts
We have a factory one in my wife's Mazda 3 and it's larger than hers (talking sunroofs right? lmao)

http://www.webasto.us/press/en/am_auto_sunroofs_3425.html

Mine is the 740

Features:
Illuminated, Soft-Touch user control panel
Two programmable positions
Self-deploying wind deflector
Automatic, ignition off auto-close (we LOVE this feature)
Sliding sunshade, color-matched to interior
Integrated safety system prevents closing on objects
Generously sized, large opening
Rain sensor ready
Dimensions:
Glass panel: 35 1/2" x 18 3/4"
Look thru opening: 26 3/4" x 13 1/4"

·
Registered
119 Posts
sonicmyk said:
Kool. I just saw your link. Looks good. Were there cheaper models?
Actually, I called around and was getting 1600 plus taxes outside of the dealer. I had the dealer do it (same installation company, go figure) and it was $1450 and no downtime plus I could finance it so it was an easy decision with those facts in hand. I'm sure you can go smaller if you want, but you'll thank yourself later by getting the largest one you can, my opinion.

·
Registered
119 Posts
eviljack said:
My xB's sunroof is factory installed :whistling:
If you have an RS yes, if not the dealer sent it out to get done by a local installer.
I didn't like the RS, wasn't going to wait for it, especially not in that color, not my taste. I'm happy with my xB, congrats to you on yours, enjoy in good health. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I love the color, just not feeling the body kit. By the by I used to install aftermarket sunroofs. Certian cars install great. While I never did one in a xB it would work well because of the flat roof. Probably one of the work installs was on a mustang. It installed fine and looked good on the outside, but the headliner looked like crap on the inside.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know a good aftermarket sunroof place in South Jersey? The dealer wanted $1795 and the only one they had looked like crap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts