Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all,
Gerry here. I bought an 09 Xb, with an exterior color of Blackberry crush. I'm looking for feed back on getting some swanky rims for the girl.. I want to stay with the factory tires, but would like to match them up to the paint scheme. Any ideas would be great. Thanks!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. It is funny......I am looking at rims right now. I have an 09 HTM and the rims are my next purchase. The best two sites I have found to search for rims are Tire Direct (who is a sponsor of this site). If you go into the Tire forum there will be a link in there for their website. It is nice because they have a visualizer program where you can see the rims on your BB Crush so you can get a better idea of what they would look like before buying them. Another website that has this program is Discount Tire Direct. On each site you an look at the 16" rims that way you do not have to buy new tires.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.