Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could go in exterior also but I think since its for sat radio it goes better here.

So I took a siriusxm antenna I got from a dealer job I did, they sent 2 and we only needed one so I figured I would hang onto it incase it ever came in handy. Then I had the idea from something I saw someone on here do. They took a sirius antenna and put it on in place of the am/fm antenna.

So this factory antenna fit perfectly in place I just had to space it out a little bit with some washers and modify the end connector using a bad sat antenna end (just soldered it on). I stashed the oem antenna in the cpillar on the passenger side since I need it for my nav traffic to work. I sourced the antenna from a 2012 ford f150. IMO it looks a million times better than that stupid mast antenna that thing has always bugged me this one is only about a half inch tall. Anyway here it is.

· Registered
328 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.