Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up y'all? So I have a 2011 SW xB, but I hate the front bumper. I want the bigger grill on the 2009/10 bumper. I looked at the two different styles and they look.as if they would swap out with no issues. My question is has anyone done this swap? I want a distinct look and I always liked the 2nd gens but this new front just doesn't do it for me. ALSO...I have a brand new yakima rack system I want to sell but I don't know how to post pics on here. All I have is a phone....no laptop no PC.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Definitely need the "bumper foam support".
They are different shapes to fill the space between the metal actual, functional bumper and plastic outer shell/plastic bumper cover.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks guys. I thought the headlights were the same...only the bumper change. I appreciate the feedback. They have a couple wrecked ones in the salvage yard here so I'll get lucky there...hopefully. All this because I love the bodykits (lips) of the 2009-2010 xB's. There aren't any worth while for my 2011..IMO of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.