Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
I like cars with badges but others like the smooth look!

Gold is a nice cooler for em & I love them TRD rims.

· Registered
422 Posts
It really up to you man, but I would keep them.

· Registered
782 Posts
Ok I can't figure out what tail lights I should get so I'm asking u guys for help so what u guys thing?
And should I go badge less or keep the badges
The decision is specifically yours -- it's you that lives with the result :)! I spent plenty of time evaluating every mod I've made and am happy with where I'm at (and that's for two cars). I recommend taking the same approach! Whatever you do has to work well for you, not someone else -- they don't own or drive your car :)!

· Registered
243 Posts
agreed!......but let me know when you're ready to part with that RS5.0:biggrin: yo baby lookin' good.

· Registered
846 Posts
The decision is specifically yours -- it's you that lives with the result :)! I spent plenty of time evaluating every mod I've made and am happy with where I'm at (and that's for two cars). I recommend taking the same approach! Whatever you do has to work well for you, not someone else -- they don't own or drive your car :)!
I agree with Trevor, the mod's I've made are for me and some like them-some don't. For example, from the first, I didn't like not having more reverse lite. So I added LED's around the license plate to increase the area which is covered. The other thing was the intermittent wipers. A post on this forum said that I could swap out my control with one from a Prius. It has variable cycles, it works great, and only cost ~$40. and about 15 mins.to install. So have fun with your B, just remember,the mod's are endless.

· Registered
8 Posts
Just a thought about the badges - you can remove the xB badge cleanly enough, but the Scion logo will leave two mounting holes. So then you would have to bondo/repaint - seems like a lot of work.

I removed the xB on mine, and left the Scion logo, but painted it black. I agree with hidkid that black badges would look good with your gold box....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.