Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone find aftermarket tail lights???

Cramz

·
Registered
70 Posts
You probably won't see to much for aftermarket till after the SEMA show (Oct 30th - Nov 1st Las Vegas). Although I have seen that AEM and TRD will both be releasing intakes soon. not that it helps with the tails but...I was thinking of tinting them and replacing all the lights with superbright LED assemblies.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Heard of possible Fall release of an LED tail light from TRD but can not verify that for sure!!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eric said:
The tail lights for the Rumion have the reverse lights built in and you would need to reroute the wire up to them... The ones in the bottom pic do not have the reverse lights built in since they're for the xB and the xB has the reverse light in the bumper.
Ok. so what to do with the standard spotlight that we have now? :confused:

could mount a wide angle camera in there i suppose :)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
You guys realize that the back up light is not required by law to work. So you don't even need to hook it up. You could just leave it be and get rid of the cyclops light.

I think the exhaust mod sounds cool.

·
Registered
3 Posts
eviljack said:
Maytag said:
Pennsylvania law requires at least one reverse light. I would bet that most states require at least the same.
Hmm wasn't aware of that, NC law they aren't required to work.
my car flunked inspection with no reverse lights in NC, and the bad thing was, the inspector was one of my friends.
must be location............ :confused:

oh well, any who............. if you need those tail lights we got PLENTY of 'em, just got 5 sets in today :naughty:............ www.TRDSparks.com and we can get 'em right out.................. :yes:

Mark

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Razzys Wagon said:
eviljack said:
Maytag said:
Pennsylvania law requires at least one reverse light. I would bet that most states require at least the same.
Hmm wasn't aware of that, NC law they aren't required to work.
my car flunked inspection with no reverse lights in NC, and the bad thing was, the inspector was one of my friends.

oh well, any who............. if you need those tail lights we got PLENTY of 'em, just got 5 sets in today :naughty:............ www.TRDSparks.com and we can get 'em right out.................. :yes:

Mark
does anyone have these installed w/ pics? hoping to see them on a Super White!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

Mark
Either that or the laws have changed since last I was there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts