Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find a set of these.... who has them in stock no wait.. I ordered a set last week from a place on ebay that said they have 10 in stock and after i order them magically they are out of stock, bad thing is they are still advertising them that they have 10 or more in stock:mad:. i am very impatient and want them now.... anybody know anyone selling used ones, new one, anybody that has them in stock ready to be shipped monday would be great, thanks for the help :cheers:

·
Registered
658 Posts
yeah dont do it, it took me 5 business days to figure out this was just a catalog company selling stuff they didnt stock... i got my money back, all that matters now.
Had a similar issue with AutoPartsWarehouse. Took a month and a half to get my "instock" AFe intake. Won't be using them ever again!:mad:

·
Registered
658 Posts
i saw that but i think him and samcarrol are working a deal, plus 180 and shipping
i can get them new for that just dont want to wait...
Pay more, get them now. Pay less, get them later.

That seems to be what you've got to work with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got some ordered should be in monday and there going on.... may have to take out the inner fenders in the front with the 20s, but oh well then again may sell the 20s and go a different route just depens on how it look with them on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.