Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I read a bunch of posts about Tanabe springs and it may have been answered several times but I honestly didn't think I wanted to lower my 08 at all. I put on new 16 inch wheels and the gap in the back is annoying me.

I've looked at the Tanabe website at both of these:
Tanabe DF210 (link)
Front: 1.7"
Rear: 2.1"
MSRP: $230

Tanabe NF210 (link)
Front: 1"
Rear: 1.7"
MSRP: $250

The NF210 seems to offer the best comfort and the DF210 seems to offer a lower drop. Is te NF210 just not a low enough drop to cover that wheel gap in the back?

Also, if I buy these springs, will I need to purchase anything else suspension wise?

Just not experienced in this area and just looking for some answers, thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hi, I know there are threads in the DIY section on this subject. Let us know how you make out and what springs you decide to go with.

·
Registered
294 Posts
SCIONKID said:
The Df210s are great and there not that big of a drop,and the ride is really no diffrent to me that I can tell, u will enjoy them......
and if you go to www.customizemyscion.comyou will get a good deal on them.
HAHAAA DFs not that much of a drop ................ That is the most drop as far as springs go. I have a dented oil pan to prove it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Get the Df210s you won't regret it. The ride will be a bit rougher but not too bad
and with the NF210s you won't get rid of that gap. Especially if your running 16.

Good luck (get alligned)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.