Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Why couldn't they do an xB in that color, rather than the muted tones they seem to keep using?

· Registered
783 Posts
I like it too. I kind of wish they would make a new tC model, I'm growing tired of seeing 357692184 of them in my home town.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like the color too, but the strip seems over the top. I don't think a stripe and a new color should make this thing a release model either. There's no body kit or anything... The TC is kinda outdated too. My 2nd car was a TC I'd probly still have it if my wife didn't get pregnant lol.

· Registered
124 Posts
the interior is nice but i think the paint job is to dodge charger like lol javascript:void(0);

· Registered
613 Posts
i would love to have that HU thats in the dash!!! I wonder if it will fit?

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Dude. said:
I like it too. I kind of wish they would make a new tC model, I'm growing tired of seeing 357692184 of them in my home town.
I think they should update the tC too. I see a ton of them around here and they all look pretty much the same. I love the tC, but I think it's time for a fresh new look. It would be something new to look forward to from Scion.

· Registered
254 Posts
ganderson08 said:
the interior is nice but i think the paint job is to dodge charger like lol javascript:void(0);
Yeah i felt like 'speedway blue' was a play off of the Richard Petty Blue Dodge Charger.

The stripe is silly...they definately should've put a body kit on it...or a different hood at least...or different rims at least!

I like the interior...but special seats and paint, i agree, shouldn't make it a RS.

Starting at ~$18,000!?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I like it . . .
tCuda!

That is what the new stuffed Scions tCs are . . . I got a couple at Sanitarium for the kids.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.