Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
So my local dealer called me today letting me know they had a five speed in. So I went right over and drove it.

I love it. It drives very nice. Has alot of pep. I actually chirpped the tires taking off from a light by accident. I actually feel that with a supercharger bolted on it would easily out run my current car. Of course its a 2.4l which is only 0,4 away from the engine in my car. So yeah I can't wait to get one know.
that sounds Great eviljack!

you can get going pretty good in the automatic with the sequential shift, so i am sure the stick moves along pretty quickly!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
eviljack said:
So I went to the dealer today and put down my deposit. So a 2008 xB RS 5.0 is mine in the near future. Don't know the exact price just yet. They don't have the car in the system so they ran a basic set up to get me an idea of the cost. They won't know exact till they get the info sent to them. Right now they have the price set at $19,215. Thats they base model with the $2400 RS package, $320 spoiler, and $155 for floor mats. A bit pricey for the mats but they are nice and will keep the floor nice.

They finally put a xB in the showroom and fixed it up a bit. I sat there playing with it. They had the overhead console installed. It was kinda nice. Flip down pocket for sunglasses and such. Also had a pocket for a photo that was kinda odd to have. I won't be getting one, but thats because I will have the sunroof instead.
That is Great eviljack! :)

now i bet you are really getting anxious to get it - did they give you an idea on how long it will take to get it for you? you gonna get the stick shift?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.