Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, what fun. Had to take my daughter to my brother-in-law earlier tonight in the middle of our first snowstorm on the season. 3 miles down the road, took me 25 minutes. Got stuck going out of my development onto the main road. Ended up going in reverse to get out! The whole time, the VSC light was flashing like crazy. Sure saving me from sliding all over creation.

ABS came in mighty handy as well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was in NJ once and 6" of snow brought everything to a halt on the expressway. It got so slow, creeping along that we missed our Broadway show (The Producers) I had to take a leak so bad I had to use my coffee cup.And I had 3 hrs lead time to the hotel. Not a great trip :( Here in Burrrrfalo 6" is a dusting. But youz guys got some real snow and wind this weekend. When it gets bad here we try to do what our old Irish Mayor once said. "Get out a 6 pack and stay home" ;) Hope your shoveled out.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm in Delaware and spent some four hours digging out Saturday (it kept snowing and after four passes, I finally quite :(). Finished the remainder Sunday and cleared the roadside mailbox access Monday (motorized carrier :))!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
The VSC is nice, but unfotunatly toyota had the bad idea of designing it to shut off when ever the check engine light comes on. Mine comes on every once in a blue moon because of some exhaust mods(header), and it always, as my luck is, comes on in incliment weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.