Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a little smudge on my inside windshield that was bothering me yesterday so I used the only thing I had handy to wipe it off, an armorall dashboard cleaner. Bad idea I guess, since know there is a very subtle streak of something all on my inside windshield.

I read into it and apparently the scion has a special coating to help keep the windshield from fogging up. Is this correct? Is there anything I can do to get my windshield clean again? The streaks aren't bad just noticeable from a certain angle with a certain light.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've had this problem with my windows. It look like there are streaks dripping down. I don't know how to clean it

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Since we do shows, I've tried to clean the inside of the windshield and have never gotten it just right. It was the same on the '09 and now on the RS 7.0. I've used Invisible Glass even to no avail. If someone does have a trick, please share.

·
Registered
317 Posts
windex and a paper towel work perfectly for me

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lol sounds so simple. Why use newspaper though?

·
Registered
476 Posts
It has to do with the paper and the ink combination.

Just wad up the paper in your hand when you wipe the glass.

And yes, you will need to wash your hands because they will have news print on them.

That's all I know!

·
Registered
342 Posts
As long as it works!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.