Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yet another list the xB & tC made it onto this year:

The Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards!

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/ReviewsAndRatings/BestResaleValueAwards.aspx?YearId=2008&SelectedTabIndex=1

The Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards recognize automakers' achievements in producing vehicles that best retain their value. Vehicles are listed in alphabetical order by manufacturer:

Chevrolet Corvette
Honda Civic
Infiniti G37
Mini Cooper
Scion tC
Scion xB
Toyota Corolla
Volkswagen Eos
Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Rabbit

the xB pictured is current but i am sure this applies to all xB's! pretty cool!!! :rockon:

i found this out when shopping for a used xB before buying mine - the original xB's in decent shape sell for more than they did when new according to KBB - they add in extra cost when pricing used xB's for a lot of items that are standard on the vehicle...

·
Registered
36 Posts
yanges said:
the xB pictured is current but i am sure this applies to all xB's! pretty cool!!! :rockon:
It doesn't include the previous xB's. Take a look at the tC and you'll see that it won the award in 2007 also. The xB doesn't have that on it's profile in the 2008 Best Resale Value Awards....

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
toker4two0 said:
yanges said:
It doesn't include the previous xB's. Take a look at the tC and you'll see that it won the award in 2007 also. The xB doesn't have that on it's profile in the 2008 Best Resale Value Awards....
what i meant by saying it applies to all xB's is that they definitely hold their value too, even though they may not be on the list ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
yanges said:
what i meant by saying it applies to all xB's is that they definitely hold their value too, even though they may not be on the list ;)
werd...... we took a peek at some used 1st gen xB's and quickly decided if we're gonna spend that much money we're getting a new one... they definitely hold their price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts