Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned on the tube this AM and the Price is Right was on. Some guy just won a car so I waited to see what it was and it was a TEAL SCION XB.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
We'll see . . .

It would be cool if he did!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was a young guy.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you google "The Price is Right", you can watch it. It is under Student needs a Car. Air date was 12/16.

·
Registered
75 Posts
MountScion85xb said:
was it a elderly man because i see to many in my area driving around in a xb...make me feel old
Well there whipper snapper, don't feel old :lol:, mother nature- father time- will take care of that soon enough ;)
The demographic's post shows the highest percentages in the first and last group. Very logical as Spock would say. price,space,gas milage, reliability is a factor we can all enjoy. The uttes can & do make it a cult car -while the older generation (who maybe in our last childhood) :yes: love it for garage sale hopping :sneaky: and whatever.
You will look back some day and say remmember when, we did this or went there in the xB ?
We on the other hand are trying to remember where we parked it at the mall-?
Live long and prosper.

I'd say the price was right for that guy, hope he keeps it, it would make a great keg hauler :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Blk Box said:
I'd say the price was right for that guy, hope he keeps it, it would make a great keg hauler :)
it does :yes: as well as a good robot hauler :rofl:

·
Registered
94 Posts
MountScion85xb said:
was it a elderly man because i see to many in my area driving around in a xb...make me feel old
Hey...you're as young as you feel!!! Many of us so called older guys could afford a wide variety of cars but choose the xB...consider yourself part of a distinguished group of discerning gentlemen with good taste and an element of cool.
Chief

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.