Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone else heard about his? I been doing some research. I really want a XB but I have been hearing that 2009 is the big year for new automobiles and I am thinkin of holding out till the 09's hit to see what we get. Plus I will be married, and once the wedding is over she won't have an excuse for why I can't buy a new car.

Anyways in my searching I can across some info about the Scion XR. Apperently its going to be a 4-door rally inspired car. Possiably alll-wheel drive, maybe based off of subaru since Toyota bought them. There is just alot of speculation right now, but I can't believe there are no photos of a prototype if this car is to be released in '09. Some say its will be based on the Matrix, others think the TC. Anyone got some solid info on this?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I want more info on the gold color xB. If its that mustard color I will pass. If its dead on for the 5 axis my *** is going out and reserving one asap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.