Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 2 xB's... I call 'em "The Twins" for now, but they're gonna grow their own personalities eventually and get their own individualized names too.... It takes time for a car to mature, ya know? Sorry for the terrible BackDrop... I just pulled them away from the mess I was making in the driveway when I took these pics.

Wife's Crimson Mica (with Very Classy looking wheels)

My Super White - Completely Bone Stock Except some tint up front.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Here's my 2 xB's... I call 'em "The Twins" for now, but they're gonna grow their own personalities eventually and get their own individualized names too.... It takes time for a car to mature, ya know? Sorry for the terrible BackDrop... I just pulled them away from the mess I was making in the driveway when I took these pics.
Congrats on your SW and although SW tends to fade fairly quickly in sunlight, it remains a great car (my personal opinion). Have fun with it :)!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that pin stripe isnt stock! looks great, have fun with the both of them!
Yeah,.... Knew the Stripes were an add-on.... That and the carpeted mats and the Front window tint on the white car, were FREE.... They did a dealer trade and the car arrived while I was there, and they didn't give the other dealer anything but a Base xB, so they sold me this white one as a Base.... The dealership puts stripes on ALL of their xB's as a Freebie. The guy that does it probably spends 6 dollars in tape and Bubbles, and about 10 minutes. So I think it probably doesn't cost much either.

The little "dot" is a bubble with a Scion Emblem it it.... I guess I should take close ups.... The wife's Bubble bits are way bright PINK. Looks OK against the Crimson. Not what I would have, but she's kinda grown to like it, since it keeps her car a Gurl....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool Scott.

Think ive seen the pinstirping somwhere... (rotted memory issue though)
Another Geezer, Huh?.... I don't figure it's completely One off Pinstriping... I do like the mild appearance change it gives the car.... but when I get to customizing.... It's gonna be gone. I wish you could take that stuff off and re-sell it... LOL Like Mirror covers and Hub caps. Gonna have to find me some Chrome Mirror covers (The **** JDM ones are the only ones that are "right"... and they're kinda pricey.... ).... Anyone know of a place that will chrome my plastic stuff?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.