Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I may be getting black if the gold isn't my thing when I actually see it in person. I too, would love to have that 2500 for rims, nav, illum, remote start, etc,etc.....

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Dang, I'm looking at 400-420 payment. :eek:hno: I'm trading in a 99 Chevy Rockwood decked out conversion van and ended up with 500 equity and also put 500 down to hold my RS or what ever I decide on.

I love the BSP with the upgraded rims and the silver dash applique. I think the black/silver combo is sharp. DH was checking out a black to silver fade tint. Very sharp. I know nothing about body kits, mods, etc. My rides have always been what they were. I love checking out how everyone changes up thier xBs.

I love the moon roof on the RS. Wish it were an option on the standard.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Wow, didn't know anything about the moon roofs available. I read somewhere after factory moonroofs leak a much higher percentage than factory ones. (don't remember the numbers). I've never had one leak, but what a pain that'd be. Just yesterday, while in the van can see down on most cars and a roof was duct taped all the way around. Quite noticeable on a red car!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
eviljack........any word on the expected date of arrival? I left a message w/ my dealer, but no call back. They are closed on Sunday so I hope to have an update tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
about the spoilers....are they both the same (RS and not)? Do you think you can get it painted or can you order it in the RS gold?

Sorry bout the wait, that would suck!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
You mean it isn't ordered? I thought once it was ordered, it was a done deal. Maybe not. I have to admit though, the RS looks good w/o a spoiler too. I think all other colors need it (IMO) but the necessarily the RS. Plus, that'd be 320 you could spend on door sill illum or something else.

But I do hope you get the spoiler. How many more days are you thinking it will be?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
eviljack, just wondering what you were thinking for rims? I don't like the silver w/ gold. I like the black or I've even seen some gold or black/gold (if the golds were a close match). I'll post a link to some I thought were cool here in a sec.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.