Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems like a good price too.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just want the look and the sound. I kind of feel weird putting headers and catbacks on an XB. Not to hate on people that do but to me the XB is more of a cruise car. If I had the TC I would go all out. But yea. Thoughts on DC Sport exhausts?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
But . . .
The xB and the tC are VERY closely related and have about the same performance (w/in a driver's ability difference).

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I'll never get a response about the quality of DC exhauts :(

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
As to topic . . .
From what I remember, DC makes quality stuff. That price seems pretty good. If I wasn't happy w/ my sans-muffler exhaust, I'd seriously look into it. From the reviews a quick search scan showed, looks to me highly rated (esp. in the Honda/Acura crowd).

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
I guess I'll never get a response about the quality of DC exhauts :(
(Read the next post that I was typing during a thunderstorm -and a modem reboot)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm either getting this exhaust or the single borla exhaust. What different sound will each give if anybody knows.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went ahead with the Borla from ebay. I'm sure I will like it fine. I found a little cheaper than the DC plus I feared that the DC exhaust would scrape the street while back out of my drive way. I'll get some pictures up when it's shipped to me and being installed.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes the order has been placed! Still waiting for my money back from Carid.com. Now it's all in the hands of ebay. Hope I freakin get this exhaust, it shouldn't be this difficult!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No I haven't had anything. This Borla will be my first exhaust.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPS said it should up at my house tomorrow.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My single Borla exhaust is here! Man it's a lot bigger in person. However it didn't come with a gasket. Do I not need one for bolt on gaskets? I read that somewhere, promise to put up pictures later.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is it necessary though? I don't think the stock exhaust for the XB even has a gasket. I might be wrong

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.