Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently installed the tanabe DF210's.
Then I got an alignment, and all hell broke loose.
The aftermath:

If anyone can help me out please tell me ASAP! I have No idea what I should do in the rear!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I Guess the only real thing to say to you is raise it back to stock. With everything you mod there will be consequences. Is this the first car you have ever lowered? Alignments help but not sure about the rear??? Wait till you throw air suspension on it then check the alignment specs.... :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
DAMN! Thats a lot of fucking camber on 1 wheel haha.

ok, this is what you need to do, jack the *** end back up and check to see if the springs are "facing" the same way. As in, can you see the DF210 writing on one and not the other?

this might be why this is happening. If the springs are not going the same direction, then **** might not line up.

also, make sure 1 isnt upside down. and make sure you have that rubber thingy on the top of it.

good luck man.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, some **** happened with my family, I live in Lexington, KY, and I had to drive the xB down to Florida to take care of my grandmother, She was diagnosed with cancer so I have been living with her for about 3 weeks now.

It sucks, I haven't had any time to do anything really. Just running my grandmother around, and doing chores around their house. I am going to take it to the dealership once I get home though. I messaged a tech from the dealership I bought it from. He said just bring it in. Well see what the turn out is. Ill keep everyone updated.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Box Mafia said:
I Guess the only real thing to say to you is raise it back to stock. With everything you mod there will be consequences. Is this the first car you have ever lowered? Alignments help but not sure about the rear??? Wait till you throw air suspension on it then check the alignment specs.... :rofl: :rofl:
However, alignment on these cars only help the front toe, nothing else.

OP -- If you go for the max drop (DF210 or ilk), you can expect some major misses in camber and rear toe, goes with the territory. Fortunately, you can get front camber bolts nowadays, but that doesn't help with the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.