Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howzit braddahs and Sistas,

Ok, I got a set off of ebay those eye lid covering stuff for da head lights yea.

And when I recieved um in the mail I was saying to my self. "Brah?!?! dats it?!"
Its a vinyl cut out?!?! thats all? I thought at least it would be cheap plastic if not fiber glass!!

Already I was frustrated, I felt cheated some how. I was so upset, I wanted to go next door and slap my neighbor in the head just because he was the nearest person to me I could take it out on lol.

Anway I tried to put this "thing" on, I messed up a few times then said "Da heck wit this brah!!" so I threw um away, I went outside to my car port to see what I had in there..........next are some pics of what I did next.

Before you have the urge to say something eh, I know, I needed to find out where to seal in my head light is open cause of the moister ok lol.

There you have it braddahs and sistas!! One self made eye lid customized................thing lol.

Now, to go and figure out way moister is getting inside the head lightsssss!!

Aloha Oi!!

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i've been wanting to do eyelids for a while and was inspired by this post so i went out and bought some of that same paint. pics will be up sometime tomorrow
:cheers: Well good!! glad This helped somebody here!!

I never know "Flex" that these were sold in fiber glass form to, Mahalo for the info, I know now. Maybe should a done more research, but never da less, I had fun doing this!

· Registered
168 Posts
Nice.. I would have used some plasti-dip in case you changed your mind lol.

As far as moisture goes you may want to take all all the bulbs and check the bulb seals. Overtime they get rotted and start to let moisture in.

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice.. I would have used some plasti-dip in case you changed your mind lol.

As far as moisture goes you may want to take all all the bulbs and check the bulb seals. Overtime they get rotted and start to let moisture in.
I did do that, and they seemed like they were fine, but I'm gonna take them out again just to make sure.

Mahalo for the help brah.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.