Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while talking to my dealer about the RS xB he was also telling me about the tC's. Aparently there are going to be three special editions this year before they replace the tC. The RS of course, also a anniversary edition, and he didn't have any specifics on the thrid version, possiably a final RS edition. Or since RS stand for Release Edition it will be something more of a Final Edition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
the only information i have is that there will be a 2008 RS 4.0 (galactic gray mica), and a 2009 RS 5.0 (no color announcement yet). i wont rule out the possibility, but until solid data comes in from san ramon, i call the anniversary edition a seriously unlikely rumor. according to my regional rep, there is nothing about that on the radar.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
here is a blurb from Edmunds - wonder what the concept will look like?:

2008 New York Show Preview: Scion Concept Bound for Big Apple

Date posted: 01-18-2008

DETROIT — Toyota has confirmed for Inside Line that a new Scion concept vehicle will be unveiled at the 2008 New York Auto Show. At the same time, Toyota insiders said that the company will keep a low profile at February's 2008 Chicago Auto Show, with no major product reveals planned for the Toyota, Scion or Lexus brands.

The Big Apple has always been a natural setting for Scion and the unveiling of its concept cars. In 2006, the Toyota youth brand rolled out the Scion Fuse concept, a futuristic coupe inspired by Hako Super GT racing cars that compete in Japan's JGTC series. No details are forthcoming yet about what the brand's 2008 concept vehicle will look like.

What this means to you: Scion fans, look toward spring. — Anita Lienert, Correspondent

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn that means if its being unveild at the New York show in Feb then it won't be at the phily show in Feb. That kinda sucks for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts