Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha, I threw a rod a couple weeks ago. I pulled the engine and you can see right through to da other side. no mind bra. anyway, I going be selling parts of this engine. I going keep the alt, the air compressor and starter, even though it connects to the trans, but somebody might be asking about um. all other parts are up for grabs. I thinking about porting out the stock heads then sell them, or just sale them the way they are. The engine had 75000 on it.

I sucked up some water, hyro locked or almost, but I think it weakened the rod and thats why it gave out a few weeks later.

Let me know what you might be interested in ok?

Mahalo.

Oh, here.s my #210-412-8047 Kalani. text or call. I in Texas which is 3 hours ahead of Cali so you know what time it is when you call. 8)

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
dang brahda, u must be strong to carry the engine around your neck in that picture! hawaiian style ! bump!
..and I'm not to bright to bra lol. i could have injured myself. I'm 52 yrs and i dont need to be doing stuff like that. had a bunch of young friends around me, so I felt like i had to show off to show them i not that old lol. :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.