Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my shift knob in the mail today from Kilted Carver. Its so freaking awesome. I just wanted to again thank Kilted Carver for taking the time to make such a masterpiece and TartanJack for making it happen. I owe you guys big time. Check it out!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Ill have better pics soon just wating for it to warm up to wash and clean my car, the pic above was taken at 11pm last night.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
That knob and mirror are awsome. When the guy says glue the mirro he means a special glue for attaching it to your windshield. You can find it at your average automotive parts store. Not sure how the mirrors attach on the scion xB's. You will have to remove those. Then you use the glue from the store. Follow instructions and glue on the metal tab thats inside the mirror. Don't try to attach the whole mirror at once its too heavy. After you let the mirror tap set for 24hrs (just to be safe) then you slide the mirror onto the tap and its done.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'm glad you like it!

Kilted Carver sent me one of an enraged gray squirrel. I'll install and post a pict early this week.

I LOVE it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I love it! I owe you TartanJack what do you want?

Thanks for the info evil I would of glued the whole mirror on and it wouldnt of stayed on lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.